1. The “Win a pair of BBC Good Food, NEC VIP tickets courtesy of Lexus” competition is open to residents of the UK, Channel Islands, Isle of Man and Republic of Ireland.
2. Only one entry per person will be valid for the competition.
3. Entrants must be at least 18 years of age.
4. This Promotion is not open to any employees of TGB, their immediate families or contractors or any person directly or indirectly involved in the Promotion.
5. All entries must be submitted and completed via the website form hosted at forms.lexus.co.uk/webforms/GoodFoodPrizeDraw.aspx and must be received by the published closing date. Late, illegible, defaced or corrupt entries, or entries that do not relate to the subject will not be considered. No responsibility can be accepted for lost entries and proof of sending will not be accepted as proof of receipt. All submitted entries will automatically be entered into the competition. It is a condition of entry that all entries are subject to the Terms and Conditions, together with these rules. Submission of an entry will be taken as acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
6. The closing date for entries is 11:59pm on Wednesday 7th November 2018.
7. Entries will be reviewed and picked at random from the list of correct entries only.
8. The 4 winners will be notified Friday 9th November
9. If we cannot contact the winner by phone or email within 48 hours of the closing date Lexus UK will re-offer the prize the next selected correct answer.
10. The prize consists of:
• 2 VIP tickets Show on Saturday 1st December 2018
• VIP Theatre seat reserved in The Kitchen- Mary Berry at 4:30pm
• All day access to VIP hospitality
• One glass of complimentary fizz & soft drinks
• Tea and coffee bar
• Morning pastry and afternoon cake
• Show shopping bag
• Show guide
• Goody bag
• Cookery book
11. There will be no cash alternative to the prize stated.
12. The prize is non-transferable, non-refundable and non-changeable
13. Lexus reserves the right to provide an alternative prize of similar value should the specified prize become unavailable for any reason
14. Lexus reserves the right to cancel or amend the terms of this Promotion at any stage and without notice if deemed necessary in their opinion, and/or if circumstances arise outside of their control.
15. The winners may be published in related press and on or and their corresponding social media sites. The winner may be required to participate in publicity.
16. The Promotion is governed by English Law and the English Courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any dispute arising in connection with it.
17. Details of the winner can be obtained by writing to Lexus Grand Designs Winner, Prophecy Unlimited, 1 Glass Wharf, Bristol, BS2 0EL, with a stamped address envelope after the 7th November 2018. No other correspondence will be entered into.
18. Entry into the prize draw will be deemed to be in acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
19. The promoter is Toyota (GB) PLC Lexus Division, Great Burgh, Burgh Heath, Epsom, Surrey KT18 5UX.