1. The “Goodwood Festival of Speed” competition is open to residents of the UK, Channel Islands, Isle of Man.
2. Winner will receive one pair of tickets.
3. Entrants must be at least 18 years of age.
4. This Promotion is not open to any employees of TGB, their immediate families or contractors or any person directly or indirectly involved in the Promotion.
5. All entries must be submitted and completed via the website form hosted at forms.lexus.co.uk/webforms/Goodwood_Prize_Draw.aspx and must be received by the published closing date. Late, illegible, defaced or corrupt entries, or entries that do not relate to the subject will not be considered. No responsibility can be accepted for lost entries and proof of sending will not be accepted as proof of receipt. All submitted entries will automatically be entered into the competition. It is a condition of entry that all entries are subject to the Terms and Conditions, together with these rules. Submission of an entry will be taken as acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
6. The closing date for entries is 11pm on 1st July 2018.
7. Entries will be reviewed and picked at random from the list of correct entries only.
8. The 4 winners will be notified by 2nd July 2018
9. If we cannot contact the winner by phone or email within 48 hours of the closing date Lexus UK will re-offer the prize to another randomly selected entrant
10. Each prize consists of:
• One pair of attendance tickets including access and parking for Goodwood Festival of Speed on Saturday 14th July OR Sunday 15th July
11. There will be no cash alternative to the prize stated.
12. The prize is non-transferable, non-refundable and non-changeable
13. Lexus reserves the right to provide an alternative prize of similar value should the specified prize become unavailable for any reason.
14. Lexus reserves the right to cancel or amend the terms of this Promotion at any stage and without notice if deemed necessary in their opinion, and/or if circumstances arise outside of their control.
15. The Promotion is governed by English Law and the English Courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any dispute arising in connection with it.
16. Details of the winner can be obtained by writing to Lexus UK, Pub in the Park Winner, c/o Lexus Marketing, Burgh Heath, Espom, KT18 5UX, with a stamped address envelope after the 2nd July 2018. No other correspondence will be entered into.
17. Entry into the prize draw will be deemed to be in acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
18. The promoter is Toyota (GB) PLC Lexus Division, Great Burgh, Burgh Heath, Epsom, Surrey KT18 5UX.