TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. The “Hampton Court Good Food Show” competition is open to residents of the UK, Channel Islands, Isle of Man.
2. The 3 winners will be notified by 9th August 2018
3. Each winner will receive one pair of VIP tickets for Sunday 26th August
4. Entrants must be at least 18 years of age.
5. This Promotion is not open to any employees of TGB, their immediate families or contractors or any person directly or indirectly involved in the Promotion.
6. All entries must be submitted and completed via the website form hosted at https://forms.lexus.co.uk/webforms/Goodfood_ Prize_Draw.aspx and must be received by the published closing date. Late, illegible, defaced or corrupt entries, or entries that do not relate to the subject will not be considered. No responsibility can be accepted for lost entries and proof of sending will not be accepted as proof of receipt. All submitted entries will automatically be entered into the competition. It is a condition of entry that all entries are subject to the Terms and Conditions, together with these rules. Submission of an entry will be taken as acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
7. The closing date for entries is 11:59pm on 7th August 2018.
8. Entries will be reviewed and picked at random from the list of correct entries only.
9. If we cannot contact the winner by phone or email within 48 hours of the closing date Lexus UK will re-offer the prize to another randomly selected entrant
10. Each prize consists of 2 VIP tickets. the VIP package includes:
- Entry to the Festival
- VIP Theatre seat reserved in The Kitchen
- All day access to VIP hospitality
- Complimentary fizz & soft drinks
- Tea and coffee bar
- Morning pastry and afternoon cake
- Show shopping bag
- Show guide
- Goody bag
- Cookery book
11. There will be no cash alternative to the prize stated.
12. The prize is non-transferable, non-refundable and non-changeable
13. Lexus reserves the right to provide an alternative prize of similar value should the specified prize become unavailable for any reason
14. Lexus reserves the right to cancel or amend the terms of this Promotion at any stage and without notice if deemed necessary in their opinion, and/or if circumstances arise outside of their control.
15. The Promotion is governed by English Law and the English Courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any dispute arising in connection with it.
16. Details of the winner can be obtained by writing to Lexus UK, Hampton Court Good Food Show Competition Winner, c/o Lexus Marketing, Burgh Heath, Espom, KT18 5UX, with a stamped address envelope after the 9th August 2018. No other correspondence will be entered into.
17. Entry into the prize draw will be deemed to be in acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
18. The promoter is Toyota (GB) PLC Lexus Division, Great Burgh, Burgh Heath, Epsom, Surrey KT18 5UX.