- Keeps your cash flow flexible
- Your initial capital outlay is reduced
- You own the vehicles at the end of the agreement
- Finance charges allowable against tax
- Vehicles are funded as a balance sheet asset
- Write down allowances are claimable
- Monthly payments fixed over an agreed period
How it works
With a Lease Purchase agreement you can benefit from lower monthly payments by deferring repayment of a proportion of the sum borrowed to the end of your agreement.
At the end of your agreement
Once all of the monthly payments have been made and also the final lump sum, ownership of the Lexus will pass to you.