- You can drive the Lexus you want with fixed, low monthly payments
- If trade in values do fall, the value of your Lexus is guaranteed with Lexus Financial Services.
- With no minimum deposit, there's no need for a large initial outlay
- Writing down allowances can be claimed.
- The Lexus can be shown as an asset on the balance sheet.
How it works
We agree an amount to suit you. This can be as little as you want or up to as much as 35% of the price of the vehicle.
2. Monthly Payments
Your monthly payments are then calculated on the difference between the purchase price less your deposit and GFV, plus any interest charges on the total amount of credit. This means that in many cases your monthly payments will be more affordable than with a traditional Hire Purchase agreement or Personal Loan
3. Guaranteed Future Value (GFV)
We set a minimum guaranteed future value for your car. This guarantees how much your vehicle will be worth with Lexus Financial Services at the end of your agreement.
At the end of your agreement
Part-exchange your car and drive away in a brand-new Lexus. If the trade in value is more than the GFV, you can put the equity towards your next car.
To keep the Lexus all your monthly payments must be up-to-date, then you simply pay the GFV and option to purchase fee and it's yours.
Alternatively, you can simply give the car back with nothing more to pay, subject to all monthly payments being up-to-date, maximum mileage, and fair wear and tear conditions being met.
Finance subject to status over 18s, indemnities may be required. Terms and conditions apply.